Pool Inspections Victoria
Pool Safe Inspections Victoria is a Registered Building Inspector with the Victorian Building Authority (VBA). With extensive experience and background in auditing Pool Barriers with Local Government for over 10 years, we have the knowledge and the brand recognition to ensure your Pool/Spa Barrier will be fully compliant after our inspection.
- To keep our children safe by getting the message out that your pools must be kept safe.
- To become the number one Pool Safety Inspection Company in Victoria and Australia wide.
- Preparation: Making sure our customers are fully prepared and ready in assuring their pool barrier is safe. Success Loves Preparation
- Security: Ensuring our customers feel secure when using our service.
- Integrity: Earning trust by maintaining standards we would want for ourselves in all of our actions. We put trust in our networks and try and become a trusted networker.
Don’t put your family at risk! Only choose an inspection company that are registered with the Building Practitioners Board and have full Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Brett Fitzmaurice is a registered building inspector who previously worked in local government for 11 years. Brett has personally inspected more than 2000 pools and spas, just one spa complied with fencing regulations. Brett backs Community News’ Make Pools Safe campaign and urges the Victorian Government to set up a pool register. Brett Fitzmaurice founded Pool Inspections Victoria in 2012 as a direct result of seeing the need to ensure safety around outside pools and spas.
As Featured In: